In the same way as with the CAFLOU/QuickBooks integration we just created a CAFLOU integration with Xero.
You can now integrate your Xero account with your CAFLOU account in order to import your
- companies (customers and suppliers)
The data goes directly into Cashflow (as income or expenses), the import is all automatic.
You can also automatically export data from CAFLOU to Xero, you can export:
- invoices issued (in Xero recorded as invoices)
- invoices received (in Xero recorded as bills)
- proforma invoices issued (in Xero recorded as invoices)
- proforma invoices received (in Xero recorded as bills)
See how to set it up:
We hope you will like this new option how to integrate Caflou with another accounting system.