You can now create itemized budgets in projects. You can thus plan the project with regard to its expected income and / or costs.
What can the new feature do?
- budget items can have any units, ie hours, kilometers, pieces (the function is very similar to timesheets)
- you see the prices of items in the budget - here the system behaves like in the case of timesheets, if you use double rates, you see income and expense prices, if you use only one rate, you see only one price
- itemized budget can be exported to xls, csv and pdf (pdf in classic or modern style)
- budget items can be used to create:
- tasks for the project (including budgets that are transferred from each item into the task)
- income or expenses for the project cash flow plan
- the set project budgets (for income and expenses, hours and tracked time) can be retrieved from the budget items in the project form ("Budget" tab)
Learn more here: How to create itemized project budget 📖
We hope you enjoy this new feature, which will allow you to be more efficient.